Underground Utility Report Terms & Conditions
1. Payment is due strictly 30 days from date of invoice for all account customers unless otherwise agreed by Joanna James Ltd. If payment is not received within agreed timescales Joanna James Ltd reserve the right to take further action to recover monies owed which may include instructing a debt collection agency; any costs so incurred may be added to your account.
2. Joanna James are not liable for any omissions from, accuracy of, or errors within any of the plans provided.
3. Plans are provided for operational purposes only and the copyright for all plans and information remains at the original providers discretion.
4. Amendments or corrections to site details cannot be made once you have received an enquiry confirmation email from ourselves and all such erroneous enquiries will be chargeable at our usual rates.
5. Should you have opted to pay by debit or credit card we will not process the enquiry until payment has been received. Once we have received payment we will process the enquiry immediately and no refund of the card payment can be made after this time.
6. Information packs will not be issued unless a relevant purchase order number has been received by Joanna James Ltd or payment has been made by credit / debit card.
7. Joanna James Ltd are not liable for packs issued to customers that are lost in the post – as standard we will scan and email plans so should completed hardcopy packs get lost in the post we can supply a further scanned copy if required.
8. Joanna James may change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes which may have been made. Your continued use of joanna-james.com after changes have been made means you agree to be bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
9. Joanna James’ services are provided without any kind of warranty to the extent permitted by law, including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy. Under no circumstances will Joanna James be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such losses where foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise): (a) loss of data; (b) loss of revenue or anticipated profits; (c) loss of business; (d) loss of opportunity; (e) loss of goodwill or injury to reputation; (f) losses suffered by third parties; or (g) any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of joanna-james.com regardless of the form of action.
10. If utility information is supplied as Auotcad files Joanna James Ltd accepts no responsibility for any omissions from or errors within these files or any discrepancies between them and original utility records. The Adobe files / hard copies of the utility plans supplied to the customer shall remain the definitive record of information received by Joanna James from the utility companies.
11. By registering on our web site you give us permission to hold the data you have provided and to contact you from time to time regarding operational matters or anything else that we feel may be of interest to you. You may opt out of such contact at any time by emailing us. Your data will not be shared with any other company or individual.
12. Please note that local connections to individual properties will usually not be shown on the plans as they were often not recorded when installed.
13. Whilst Joanna James Ltd will attempt to ensure that all relevant utility companies are contacted if requested we cannot guarantee that we search all utility companies as there may be local companies that have underground plant that we are unaware of.
14. Plans issued by Joanna James Ltd are valid for three months from the date of issue unless otherwise noted.