Height LiDAR Data from Joanna James
Topography of a site is hugely important to projects, an inexpensive way to obtain base data is to use Height Data LiDAR from Joanna James. Prices from £10.
We have a huge selection of data from all the leading suppliers including Environment Agency, Ordnance Survey, Airbus Astrium etc.
A Worked Example.
100x100m Central London.
Height data comes in many forms of accuracy & prices. This site location in London perfectly reflects the various options available. We recommend higher accuracy for smaller projects.
- Simple & inexpensive.
- 5m res = Point given every 5m.
- Vertical accuracy +/- 1.5m
- £10 +vat
- Higher accuracy.
- 0.5m res = Point given every 50cm.
- Vertical accuracy +/- 0.15m
- £37.50 +vat
- 200x200m size.
- More expensive = Most accurate &/or up to date.
- GIS or CAD or Sketchup file friendly.
- DXF points, SKP, 3D Face, Contours, ASCii grid etc.
Quotes – Height LiDAR Data from Joanna James
For a quote, simply send us a site plan. It’s that easy!
We can tell you, what data sets are available, accuracy, & date of capture + price.